Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What's up doc?

So, what's everyone up to?

I'm having my first link party and everyone's invited!  This particular link party I'm doing through inlinkz is pretty cool because it allows you guys to include a thumbnail picture in the link from your post.  If all goes well, I may start having regular link parties.  If you've never participated in one and aren't sure why anyone would, they're a good way of getting yourself out there to introduce your blog to others and find new blogs to follow.  I'm sure most of you already knew that, but there are always the new kids on the block that can sometimes feel a little left out or not have any idea of what's really going on.  I still feel like one of the new kids sometimes too.  In fact, having this link party makes me feel like I'm sticking my neck out to have my head chopped off.  Not sure why, I'm just a little timid like that I guess.

Anyway, here we go.  I hope you all participate and have fun!  Party ends on April 13th and you can join anytime until then.☺
 

8 comments:

  1. I love this kind of linky! Thank you for hosting! Have a great day! ~lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to link parties. Thanks for having one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your great projects on your blog...especially the vintage stove...how fun. Just became a follower so I will see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite kind of linky party! Thanks for stopping by my place and leaving a comment so I could follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the projects your doing on your little cottage, so I became a follower. You need a blog button to go along with your link party so we can post it on our homepage. If you need help making one, I can do it for you for free. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I missed the linky party. I'll definitely be back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yay! I love linky parties, I'm proud of you for sticking your neck out there. ;) I'm about to start doing a weekly linky party and like you, am nervous about it! Thanks for doing this, excited to check in more often and thank you for visiting my blog, but sorry for making you crave nana pudding! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! The thumbnail links are fabulous! Nice linky party! I know what you mean about "sticking you neck out" - I haven't been brave enough to try my own party but I guess that's because I feel like a new kid too. Well I'm impressed by yours in any case. I'm off to read your archives before I visit everyone else. :)

    ReplyDelete