Monday, August 18, 2014

August update

Jeff and JJ have been hard at work in their "spare" time with the add on.  I'm so thankful for the work they're doing but I worry they're going to wear themselves plum out!




The kids are still helping out with the deck.



The kids are getting pretty good with power tools and the front deck is almost done.  Woohoo!  


Madison's been growing lots of vegetables and pretty sunflowers in the garden this year.

She's also been playing around with water colors.



I wish this would happen when I "play around" with water color!
I love them.  They're so creative and beautiful!

On a final note, I would appreciate your prayers for Marilyn, one of my sweet mothers-in-law.  She'll be having a medical procedure done to repair a hole in her heart next week and just the anticipation itself is a heavy burden, let alone going through the actual surgery.  I know many of us can relate so please, please take a minute to pray for her.
Thank you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Madison's art is so lovely. The addition looks great. I think it is wonderful that your children are at ease around power tools! What a great thing for them to learn. Sending up prayers for the surgery.

    ReplyDelete