Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy days!

I'm on a bit of a blogging hiatus but I'm stopping in to wish my mom a happy birthday today. She's the best mother a girl could have. No matter what life throws at her, she keeps marching on with a loving spirit. She's tender and sensitive but you just can't get her down! I appreciate her love of God and family and the example of godliness she sets for us all.




Jennifer, Brittany, Mom, Erin
My sisters, niece and mom playing house in my grandma's kitchen. Aren't they cute?! (Quit drooling JB!)


And just in case I'm still on hiatus in a couple more days I'd also like to tell my parents Happy 40th Anniversary on the 23rd of this month! A long lasting marriage is a remarkable thing in this day and age!


And last, but certainly not least, my father-in-law Jerry's birthday is also on the 23rd. He's a wonderful man who had to work really (really, really, really) hard to do his part in shaping my husband into the man he is today and I'm so grateful he did! Thank you for always cheering us on!



Jerry and his sweet wife Marilyn.

Jerry sent me a very inspiring email this morning that I have to share with you all.





And if that's not enough, listen to him play and sing!



I'll be back before you know it and hopefully have a few projects that we've been working on to share with you all!

1 comment:

  1. Celeste,

    A happy birthday to your mom and father-in-law! Happy anniversary to your parents!
    Looking forward to seeing your progress.
    Hurry back. You will be missed.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete