Thursday, August 13, 2009

the after...

These are pictures of yesterday's scary house from before and after we moved in. I'll be quiet now so you can just look.






























Miss the tub but not the stairs (3 flights total!) Shhh!! Oh yeah, sorry.

















That's probably enough pictures, huh? When we finished, it was a two and a half story plus a basement (four floors) with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. What a job it was! It's located in an historic district and when Jeff finished it, he won an award for best remodel from the city. Can my man deliver or what?? We were blessed to live their for a year and a half and experience down town living at it's best. As much as we enjoyed it we're still looking forward to country living.

I was going to show you one of the houses he built from scratch and maybe I still will but not today. Stick a fork in me 'cause I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment