Thursday, December 17, 2009

14 daze


This is the final countdown.  I think.  Our goal is to be moved in two weeks from today, December 31st.  Jeff wants me to post everyday until we're in.  I can barely speak in complete sentences.  This is going to be challenging.  In fact, don't count on it. 

Here's what I'm dealing with,


And this,


And hoping to accomplish more of this,


And this,



And, all the while, keep up with never ending tasks like this,


And this,


And of coarse there are the irresistible distractions like this,


and this,


and this,


And there just isn't enough of this,


Or this,


What's a girl to do?  Can anyone please tell me?



1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, I live in NJ or I'd stop by and help. Keep your eye on the prize. One step in front of the other, sure and steady, and know these two weeks of hectic craziness will have a definite end and your dream will soon be your reality.
    And...make sure yo are taking some Vitamin D to keep your immune system strong!

    ReplyDelete